All home cooks need a simple and reliable vinaigrette in their arsenal. And summer is the best season of all for whisking one's vinaigrette know-how into salad-dressing shape. Start warming up that wrist.
Make Your Vinaigrette Zippy
• Add 2 tablespoons pepper jelly
Make Your Vinaigrette Smoky
• Add ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
Make Your Vinaigrette Sweet and Tangy
• Swap white wine vinegar for the lemon juice
• Add 1 tablespoon honey
• Add 1 tablespoon toasted poppy seeds
• Add ½ teaspoon seedy mustard
Make Your Vinaigrette Greek
• Add ½ teaspoon dried oregano
• Add 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
Please check your inbox to verify your email address.