Introducing The Commons by Tasting Table, a dynamic downtown loft space in the heart of Soho/Manhattan, designed for conversation, community and culture. Tasting Table community members have ongoing opportunities to attend our private member events, including Guest Chef Dinners and tastings, our Audiobooks & Bites Book Club, cooking classes, demos and more.
This new space is also available to rent for hosting your next unforgettable brand event, launch, cocktail party, networking event, breakfast roundtable, workshop or team-building event. The Commons is completely outfitted with the furniture, equipment and other resources necessary to host a chic event without the hassle of rentals and staffing management.
• Approximately 2500 square feet of private space, with Western exposure and skylight
• Open floor plan loft with 12 foot ceilings, including a new gourmet kitchen that opens onto a dining/living room. Outfitted with dining tables and seating groups that can be flexibly arranged based on your needs
• Accommodates a seated dinner for up to 30, a buffet for up to 50 or a cocktail party or walk-around tasting for up to 75
• Full suite of services available, including management of caterer/chef, waitstaff firm, florists/designers, cleaning crew, AV team, and more. Bring your own professional chef/caterer or let us help you find the right team
• Basic rental includes space (minimum 6 hour rental) and use of our standard resources, including high-end Miele kitchen appliances, a wide range of cookware, tools and equipment, countertop appliances, dish ware, serving ware, glassware and silverware. The space is outfitted with a sound-system and 2 wireless microphones; play from your iPhone/device or from our iPad (Spotify/Apple Music/SoundCloud). A complete inventory is available online
• Outfitted with a Philips Hue lighting system that can provide a range of lighting options / designs
Please check your inbox to verify your email address.