Julia Child's Advice for Dealing with Sexual Harassment
We get it, you're busy. We're swamped, too—busy combing the Internet to keep you in the loop amid this fast-moving world, that is. Head into the weekend with these articles, food-related deep dives and Tasting Table reads stored away as dinner party conversation fodder.
All About Food
• Julia Child's response to sexual harassment: "They're all like that. Get over it."
• The food world's most beloved couple returns.
• Salt Bae's signature move is getting him in trouble with the NYC Health Department.
• Looking back at America's most famous Israeli restaurant, 10 years later.
• No, your Crock-Pot will not kill your dad.
• There's no party foul quite like dropping a $42,000 Champagne bottle.
• What happens when a Mexican restaurant takes over a Chinese restaurant.
Around the Web
• Inside the most lucrative black market of all.
• Get ready for the most exciting Disneyland attraction yet.
• Medieval Times is replacing all its kings with queens.
• This picturesque Italian village is selling homes for just a dollar.
This Week on TT
• Your favorite Netflix food show is coming back.
• One French chef just made Michelin history.
• How Nutella caused supermarket riots across France.
Please check your inbox to verify your email address.