Daniel Humm's Important Advice, the 'Next Martha Stewart' and More
We get it, you're busy. We're swamped, too—busy combing the Internet to keep you in the loop amid this fast-moving world, that is. Head into the weekend with these articles, food-related deep dives and Tasting Table reads stored away as dinner party conversation fodder.
All About Food
• It turns out talent is the last thing Eleven Madison Park's Daniel Humm looks for in a cook.
• This cult candy from across the Atlantic is finally yours for the taking.
• No, that hoppy IPA isn't too bitter—you're just a supertaster.
• This Pop-Tart and cheese sandwich is so bad even the police get involved.
• You don't even need a Netflix account to watch the newest Mind of a Chef season.
• A New Jersey restaurant is reserving the right to put an extra tax on teenage diners.
• Here's everything you can experience at Italy's new food theme park.
• The "next Martha Stewart" and her birthday cake-fueled empire are unstoppable.
Around the Web
• Planning on volunteering this holiday season? JetBlue wants to give you a free flight to get you there.
• The 27 best options should you finally decide to live abroad.
• Meet the completely sealed (and absurdly expensive) plane cabin for travelers who want zero human interaction.
This Week on TT
• You can finally live out the best Christmas movie of all time in real life.
• The world just doesn't deserve José Andrés.
• Now you really have to make a trip to this country.
Please check your inbox to verify your email address.