Let this menu generator help you plan the perfect dinner party
Prepare the perfect dinner party menu with recipes from the Girls’ Night In Menu Generator. Salad, dessert and drink suggestions to pair with a CALIFORNIA PIZZA KITCHEN® oven-ready pizza are one click away.
Erick Harcey, the chef at Parka in Minneapolis, Minnesota, says that 60 percent of the dishes served at the restaurant land in diners’ comfort zone. The other 40 percent--well, that’s where Harcey gets crafty.