Having trouble entering? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
TASTING TABLE BAR RESCUE 2013 SWEEPSTAKES
*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
*By entering the sweepstakes, you also agree to receive communications from Spike TV. Spike TV communications are not operated by or related to Tasting Table.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Tasting Table Bar Rescue 2013 Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Rhode Island, Puerto Rico, all U.S. territories and possessions and all overseas military installations) who are at least twenty one (21) years of age or older as of June 24, 2013. All employees of TDT Media Inc., doing business as Tasting Table ("Sponsor"), Bottlerocket Marketing Group, LLC, a Brand Connections Company and Viacom International Inc., (the "Promotional Partners"), their respective affiliates, sales representatives, licensees or agents (all of the foregoing, collectively, "Sweepstakes Entities"), and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each (whether legally related or not), are ineligible to enter or win the Sweepstakes. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. Entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of these "Official Rules".
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes entry period begins at 12:00:00 a.m. EST on June 24, 2013 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. EST on July 26, 2013 (the "Sweepstakes Period"). One (1) potential Grand Prize Winner will be selected from entries properly submitted during the Sweepstakes Period, via a random drawing, as detailed below.
3. SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS: You may enter the Sweepstakes by completing all required entry fields provided on the sweepstakes entry form (located online at www.tastingtable.com/barrescue) during the Sweepstakes Period. There is a limit of one (1) entry per person, via this method, throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Normal Internet access and usage charges apply. Further, for each friend you invite to enter the Sweepstakes through the method made available in the Sweepstakes entry pages, you will also obtain a "bonus" entry. Limit: four (4) bonus entries per person throughout the Sweepstakes Period.
4. PUBLICITY: As a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, except where prohibited by law, each entrant and the Grand Prize Winner, by accepting the Grand Prize, grants to the Sweepstakes Entities, a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free license and right, to publicize, broadcast, display and/or otherwise use the Sweepstakes entrant's name, city, state and biographical material (collectively, "Licensed Rights") in any media now known or hereafter devised throughout the world in perpetuity for advertising and publicity purposes, without additional review, compensation, permission or approval of the Grand Prize Winner.
5. SELECTION OF SWEEPSTAKES GRAND PRIZE WINNER/GRAND PRIZE/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE ("ARV"): One (1) potential Grand Prize Winner will be selected in a random drawing (the "Grand Prize Drawing") which will be held on or about July 29, 2013, from among all eligible entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period. The drawing will be conducted by Sponsor, whose decisions on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding. The Grand Prize Winner, once confirmed as detailed below, will receive one (1) Gift Card for $1,000.00. Prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged or sold through a third party for redemption. The Odds of being selected as the potential Grand Prize Winner will depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
6. NOTIFICATION/ACCEPTANCE: The potential Grand Prize Winner will be notified via e-mail to the e-mail address provided on the Sweepstakes entry form. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following: (1) a potential Grand Prize Winner's failure to respond to email notification within Four (4) days after its transmission; (2) the return of an email notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts; (3) a potential Grand Prize Winner's failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency; (4) a potential Grand Prize Winner's failure to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability/Publicity Release within seven (7) days after its transmission; (5) a potential Grand Prize Winner's failure to validly claim the prize within the time specified; or (6) any other non-compliance with the Official Rules. In the event of a prize forfeiture, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner.
7. GENERAL PRIZE CONDITIONS: All taxes on the prize, if any, and other expenses related to accepting and/or using a prize not listed in these rules, are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize winner. Sponsor will send a 1099 form to the Grand Prize winner at the end of the tax year in which they accepted the Grand Prize. All prizes will be awarded, provided that they are validly claimed by November 1, 2013, after which no alternate potential winner will be selected, nor unclaimed prizes awarded. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Grand Prize (or a portion thereof) with a Grand Prize of equal or greater value, at their sole discretion.
8. GENERAL RULES: By entering or participating in the Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules, and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information or technical failures of any kind, (2) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; or (3) any other computer, network, technical, human or other error, problem or malfunction that may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, or the selection or notification of winners. Further, if, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons outside the control of the Sponsor which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes (or portion thereof), Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes (or portion thereof). Sponsor also reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify the entry of any individual found to be (a) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or any website operated by the Sweepstakes Entities; (b) using any robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods, which will void all such entries; (c) violating these Official Rules or the terms of service, conditions of use, and/or general rules of any Sponsor property or service; or (d) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the awarding, delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of the prize; participation in this Sweepstakes or in any activity or travel related thereto or from any interaction with, or downloading of, computer Sweepstakes information.
9. PARTICIPANT OBLIGATIONS: By entering, each entrant agrees to defend, indemnify, release and hold harmless Sweepstakes Entities from and against any and all losses, demands, damages, rights, claims, actions and liabilities of any kind arising out of or related to (i) entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or (ii) entrant's participation in any prize-related activities (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s)). The Grand Prize Winner assumes all liability for any injury, death, or damage caused, or allegedly caused, by participating in this Sweepstakes or use or redemption of the prize. Any disputes that may arise hereunder shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of New York without regard to the conflicts of laws principles of any jurisdiction. Venue with respect to any such disputes shall be had in the state and federal courts of the State of New York. All taxes are the responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner, who may receive an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the final actual value of the prize, if applicable.
11. OFFICIAL RULES/WINNERS' LIST REQUESTS: To obtain a copy of these Official Rules or for notification of the winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: "Bar Rescue 2013" c/o Tasting Table 447 Broadway Fl 5; New York, NY 10013. Requests for winners' lists must be received no later than three months after the end of the Sweepstakes Period. VT residents may omit return postage.
12. SPONSOR: TDT Media, Inc., 447 Broadway Fl 5; New York, NY 10013. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS IN NO WAY ADMINISTERED BY VIACOM MEDIA NETWORKS. INQUIRIES (WHETHER QUESTIONS, COMMENTS OR COMPLAINTS) SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO SPONSOR AND NOT TO VIACOM MEDIA NETWORKS.
SPIKE, BAR RESCUE AND ALL RELATED TITLES, LOGOS AND CHARACTERS ARE TRADEMARKS OF SPIKE CABLE NETWORKS, INC., A VIACOM COMPANY.