This sweepstakes has closed.
To make sure you don’t miss another food-centric sweepstakes, join Tasting Table for free
TASTING TABLE SPA GETAWAY TO SANTA MONICA 2015 SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Tasting Table 2015 Spa Getaway to Santa Monica Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") is open only to legal residents of the forty nine (49) United States and the District of Columbia (void in Rhode Island, Puerto Rico, all U.S. territories and possessions and all overseas military installations) who are at least twenty-one (21) years of age or older as of April 13, 2015. All employees of TDT Media Inc., doing business as Tasting Table ("Sponsor"), and, POPSUGAR, Red Flower and Fit Reserve or their affiliates, sales representatives, licensees or agents (all of the foregoing, collectively, "Sweepstakes Entities"), and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each (whether legally related or not), are ineligible to enter or win the Sweepstakes. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. Entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of these "Official Rules".
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes entry period begins at 12:01 a.m. EST on April 13, 2015 and ends at 11:59 p.m. EST on May 11, 2015. (the "Sweepstakes Period"). Winners will be selected from entries properly submitted during the Sweepstakes Period.
3. SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS: You may enter the Sweepstakes by completing all required entry fields provided on the sweepstakes entry form (located online at www.tastingtable.com/santamonica during the Sweepstakes Period. Email and postal code are required. Limit: one (1) registration per person and per email address, except for each friend you invite to enter the Sweepstakes through the method made available in the Sweepstakes entry pages, you can also obtain a "bonus" entry. Limit: four (4) bonus entries per person and per email address. By entering the sweepstakes, you agree to sign up to receive newsletters from Tasting Table, POPSUGAR, FitReserve and RedFlower.
ALTERNATIVE METHOD OF ENTRY ("AMOE"): You may also enter the Sweepstakes by mail as follows: on a plain, 3" x 5" index card, legibly handprint or type your first name, last name, date of birth, complete address, city, state, zip code, home phone number (including area code), and email address and mail your completed 3" x 5" card to: "Tasting Table Spa Getaway to Santa Monica 2015 Sweepstakes" TDT Media, Inc., 447 Broadway Fl 5; New York, NY 10013. To be considered eligible in the Sweepstakes, AMOE entries must be postmarked no later than Monday, May 11, 2015, and received no later than Wednesday, May 13, 2015.
4. PUBLICITY: As a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, except where prohibited by law, each entrant and each potential Grand Prize Winner by accepting the Grand Prize grants to the Sweepstakes Entities, a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free license and right, to publicize, broadcast, display and/or otherwise use the Sweepstakes entrant's name, city, state and biographical material (collectively, "Licensed Rights") in any media now known or hereafter devised throughout the world in perpetuity for advertising and publicity purposes, without additional review, compensation, permission or approval of any Grand Prize Winner.
5. SELECTION OF SWEEPSTAKES WINNERS: One (1) potential Grand Prize Winner will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about May 14, 2015 and receive a trip to Santa Monica, California which includes: (a) one (1) $1,000 travel stipend provided by American Airlines; (b) 2-night stay at Shutters on the Beach (one (1) single room for double occupancy) for two (2) persons ; (c) one (1) dinner for two (2) at One Pico; (d) one (1) 60-minute spa treatment at Shutters on the Beach; (e) one (1) gift basket from Red Flower (collectively, the "Grand Prize"). Approximate Retail Value: $3,400.00.
Prize Package Disclaimer:
• The components of the aforementioned package may not be substituted, exchanged or redeemed independent of each other.
• The final prize must be redeemed by May 12, 2016.
• Grand Prize Winner is responsible for booking air flight and hotel accommodations.
• Prize is non-transferable, has no cash value and cannot be exchanged or sold through a third party for redemption. The potential Grand Prize Winners will be selected from all eligible entries who took the required actions during the Sweepstakes Period.
Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
The potential Grand Prize Winners will be notified via e-mail to the e-mail address provided on the Sweepstakes entry form.
The drawing will be conducted by Sponsor, whose decisions on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following: (1) a potential Grand Prize Winner's failure to respond to email notification within seven (7) days after its transmission; (2) the return of an email notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts; (3) a potential Grand Prize Winner's failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency; (4) a potential Grand Prize Winner's failure to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability/Publicity Release within fourteen (14) days after its transmission; (5) a potential Grand Prize Winner's failure to validly claim the prize by May 19, 2015; and (6) any other non-compliance with the Official Rules. In the event of a prize forfeiture, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner. Winner and any guest of Winner must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age, and the age of majority in their respective state as of the date of entry.
Travel is subject to the restrictions and conditions set forth below. Any costs associated with the receipt of and/or use of the Grand Prize that are not expressly stated above are not included in the Grand Prize and are the responsibility solely of the Grand Prize Winner. Such costs may include, without limitation, any ground transportation, any unspecified state or local taxes or government surcharges or fees, service charges, facility fees, security fees, passenger tariffs or duties, trip and travel insurance and premiums, meals, drinks, incidentals, gratuities, telephone calls, charges for changing dates or other personal costs and expenses not specified herein and are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner. Should the Grand Prize Winner elect to travel or partake in the Grand Prize trip with no guest, no additional compensation will be awarded to the Grand Prize Winner. Any unclaimed and/or unused Grand Prize travel package or element thereof will be forfeited by Grand Prize Winner and/or his/her guest and will remain the property of Sponsor. Any unclaimed and/or unused Grand Prize travel package or element thereof will be forfeited by Grand Prize Winner and/or his/her guest and will remain the property of Sponsor. Winner shall be responsible and liable for all federal, state, and local taxes on the value of the prize and for all costs and expenses related to the Grand Prize that are not specifically mentioned herein, including, but not limited to: additional ground transportation, room service, parking fees, food, alcoholic beverages, tips, and gratuities. In the event a winner and his or her guest engages in behavior that, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, is obnoxious or threatening, disruptive, inappropriate, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person (or if the Grand Prize Winner and/or his or her guest has in the past engaged in such behavior and that subsequently becomes known to Sponsor), Sponsor reserves the right to send the Grand Prize Winner home with no further compensation.
6. All taxes on the prize, if any, and other expenses related to accepting and/or using a prize not listed in these rules, including travel to/from the prize, are the sole responsibility of each winner. All prizes will be awarded, provided that they are validly claimed by June 22, 2015, after which no alternate winner will be selected, nor unclaimed prizes awarded.
7. GENERAL RULES: By entering or participating in the Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules, and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information or technical failures of any kind, (2) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; or (3) any other computer, network, technical, human or other error, problem or malfunction that may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, or the selection or notification of winners. Further, if, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons outside the control of the Sponsor which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes (or portion thereof), Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes (or portion thereof). Sponsor also reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify the entry of any individual found to be (a) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or any website operated by the Sweepstakes Entities; (b) using any robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods, which will void all such entries; (c) violating these Official Rules or the terms of service, conditions of use, and/or general rules of any Sponsor property or service; or (d) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the awarding, delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of the prize; participation in this Sweepstakes or in any activity or travel related thereto or from any interaction with, or downloading of, computer Sweepstakes information.
IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSORS, ANY SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES OR ANY PUBLISHER BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ENTRANT'S PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, ANY PRIZES WON, ENTRANT'S ACCESS TO OR USE OF SPONSOR'S WEB SITES OR THE FACEBOOK WEBSITE (INCLUDING SPONSORS' FACEBOOK PAGES) OR THE THIRD-PARTY APPLICATION, OR THE ACCESSING, DOWNLOADING AND/OR PRINTING OF ANY MATERIAL AVAILABLE ON SAID SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON SPONSOR'S WEB SITES IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY.
8. PARTICIPANT OBLIGATIONS: By entering, each entrant agrees to defend, indemnify, release and hold harmless Sweepstakes Entities from and against any and all losses, demands, damages, rights, claims, actions and liabilities of any kind arising out of or related to (i) entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or (ii) entrant's participation in any prize-related activities (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s)). The Grand Prize Winners assume all liability for any injury, death, or damage caused, or allegedly caused, by participating in this Sweepstakes or use or redemption of the prize. Any disputes that may arise hereunder shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of New York without regard to the conflicts of laws principles of any jurisdiction. Venue with respect to any such disputes shall be had in the state and federal courts of the State of New York. All taxes are the responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner, who may receive an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the final actual value of the prize, if applicable.
10. OFFICIAL RULES/WINNERS' LIST REQUESTS: To obtain a copy of these Official Rules or for notification of the winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: "2015 Trip to Santa Monica Sweepstakes" c/o Tasting Table 447 Broadway Fl 5; New York, NY 1001
11. The list of winners will be available for two (2) years after the end of the Sweepstakes Period. VT residents may omit return postage.
12. SPONSOR: TDT Media, Inc., 447 Broadway Fl 5; New York, NY 10013.