For each friend who enters, you will receive
an additional chance to win.
TASTING TABLE Amstel Light Burger Bash 2013 SWEEPSTAKES
REGISTER TO WIN
*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Tasting Table Amstel Light Burger Bash 2013 Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") is open only to legal residents of the forty nine (49) United States and the District of Columbia (void in Rhode Island, Puerto Rico, all U.S. territories and possessions and all overseas military installations) who are at least twenty one (21) years of age or older as of October 1, 2013. . All employees of TDT Media Inc., doing business as Tasting Table ("Sponsor") and Heineken USA, their parents, subsididaries, affiliates, sales representatives, licensees, advertising and promotion agencies or agents (all of the foregoing, collectively, "Sweepstakes Entities"), and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each (whether legally related or not), are ineligible to enter or win the Sweepstakes. Additionally any industry member (person engaged in business as a distiller, brewer, rectifier, blender, or other producer, or as an importer or wholesaler, of distilled spirits, wine or malt beverages, or as a bottler, or warehousemen and bottler, of distilled spirits) and any Retail Licensee (any person engaged in the sale of distilled spirits, wine or malt beverages to consumers) and members of their immediate family (defined as spouse and parent, children and siblings, and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same household whether or not related, of such employees, are not eligible to enter to win. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. Entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of these "Official Rules". Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. By participating, each participant agrees to abide by these official rules (ÒOfficial RulesÓ) and decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects relating to this Sweepstakes.
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes entry period begins at 12:01 a.m. EST on October 1, 2013 and ends at 11:59 p.m. EST on December 31, 2013. (the "Sweepstakes Period"). Winners will be selected from entries properly submitted during the Sweepstakes Period.
3. SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS: Starting on October 1, 2013, You may enter the Sweepstakes in one of the following ways: (i) by completing all required entry fields provided on the sweepstakes entry form (located online at (http://www.tastingtable.com/AmstelLightBurgerBash) during the Sweepstakes Period or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, email, phone number, zip code and birthdate. No mass entries or mechanically reproduced entries are accepted.
4. PRIZES. No part of any prize includes any alcoholic beverages. Prizes are awarded Òas is,Ó with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied, by Sponsor. Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash. No substitutions of prizes by winners are allowed, but Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All taxes, fees, and surcharges on prizes are the sole responsibility of winner. One (1) potential Grand Prize winner will be awarded. The Grand Prize consists of trip for two (2) to Miami, FL, and includes roundtrip coach airfare for two (2) from the gateway airport nearest winnerÕs residence, luxury hotel accommodations for two (2) (one room, double occupancy) for two (2) nights, and two (2) tickets to the Amstel Light Burger Bash at Food Network South Beach Wine & Food Festival on February 21, 2014 in South Beach, Miami, FL. Approximate Retail Value (ÒARVÓ) is $3,000 per pair. ARV of all grand prizes: INSERT HERE. Total ARV of all prizes: INSERT HERE. The actual value of the prize may differ depending on winnerÕs proximity to Miami.
Exact transportation and accommodation details, dates, times and terms are to be determined at the sole discretion of Sponsor. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel and accommodations are subject to availability. Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply. All travel must be completed by 12/12/13, or prize will be forfeited. Once travel is booked, any penalties incurred as a result of changes to flights are the sole responsibility of winner. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and those set forth by the SponsorÕs airline carrier of choice, as detailed in the passenger ticket contract. All expenses and travel costs incurred as a result of seeking or winning a prize are the sole responsibility of winner. Any expense or cost not expressly stated in the description of the prize above, including, but not limited to, ground transportation, meals, incidentals, gratuities, passenger tariffs or duties, surcharges, airport fees, service charges, facility charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, taxes, or other expenses are the sole responsibility of winner. Travel companion must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older as of the date of departure and must travel on the same itinerary and at the same time as winner. Travel must be round-trip. Winners and travel companions are solely responsible for obtaining any required travel documents and travel insurance. Winner and travel companion must each execute an affidavit of Liability/Publicity Release prior to issuance of tickets. Travel restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, travel vouchers, or certificates. Sponsor is not responsible for any penalty charges incurred as a result of changes to tickets that have been issued. Any such penalties incurred are the sole responsibility of winner.
5. PUBLICITY: As a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, except where prohibited by law, each entrant and each potential Grand Prize Winner by accepting the Grand Prize grants to the Sweepstakes Entities and its designees, a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free license and right, to publicize, broadcast, display and/or otherwise use the Sweepstakes entrant's name, voice, image, city, state and biographical material and or likeness (collectively, "Licensed Rights") for advertising, publicity, promotion and other purposes in any media now known or hereafter devised throughout the world in perpetuity, without compensation (unless prohibited by law) or additional consent , permission or approval from each entrant, each Grand Prize Winner or any third party without prior notice, approval or inspection and to execute specific consent to such use if asked to do so.
6. SELECTION OF SWEEPSTAKES WINNERS: One (1) potential Grand Prize Winners will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about January 2, 2014 to receive One (1) Burger Bash Prize Package, ARV: $3,000. The potential Grand Prize Winners will be selected from all eligible entries who took the required actions during the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The potential Grand Prize Winners will be notified via e-mail to the e-mail address provided on the Sweepstakes entry form. The drawing will be conducted by Sponsor, whose decisions on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following: (1) a potential Grand Prize Winner's failure to respond to email notification within Seven (7) days after its transmission; (2) the return of an email notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts; (3) a potential Grand Prize Winner's failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency; (4) a potential Grand Prize Winner's failure to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability/Publicity Release within seven (7) days after its transmission; (5) a potential Grand Prize Winner's failure to validly claim the prize by January 9, 2014; and (6) any other non-compliance with the Official Rules. In the event of a prize forfeiture, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner.
7. TAX LIABILITY. All taxes on the prize, if any, and other expenses related to accepting and/or using a prize not listed in these rules, including travel to/from the prize, are the sole responsibility of each winner. All prizes will be awarded, provided that they are validly claimed by January 9, 2014, after which no alternate winner will be selected, nor unclaimed prizes awarded.
8. GENERAL RULES: By entering or participating in the Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules, and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information or technical failures of any kind, (2) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; or (3) any other computer, network, technical, human or other error, problem or malfunction that may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, or the selection or notification of winners. Further, if, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons outside the control of the Sponsor which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes (or portion thereof), Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes (or portion thereof). Sponsor also reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify the entry of any individual found to be (a) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or any website operated by the Sweepstakes Entities; (b) using any robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods, which will void all such entries; (c) violating these Official Rules or the terms of service, conditions of use, and/or general rules of any Sponsor property or service; or (d) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for claims, injuries, losses, harm or damages of any kind resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the awarding, delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of the prize; including, without limitation, property damage, personal injury, and/or death that may occur in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes or in any activity or travel related thereto, or from any interaction with, or downloading of, computer Sweepstakes information., or possession, acceptance, and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity, including, but not limited to, any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, and merchandise delivery. Sweepstakes Entities shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions, substitutions, or omissions whatsoever by any transportation companies or any other persons providing any services to winner, including any results thereof, such as changes in services or location necessitated by same. Sponsor is not responsible if any part of a prize cannot be awarded due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather, or acts of terrorism. Sponsor shall not be liable for any loss or damage to personal belongings. Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules or attempt to interfere with this Sweepstakes in any way shall be disqualified. There is no purchase or sales presentation required to participate. A purchase does not increase odds of winning.
9. PARTICIPANT OBLIGATIONS: By entering, each entrant agrees to defend, indemnify, release and hold harmless Sweepstakes Entities from and against any and all losses, demands, damages, rights, claims, actions and liabilities of any kind arising out of or related to (i) entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or (ii) entrant's participation in any prize-related activities (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s)). The Grand Prize Winners assume all liability for any injury, death, or damage caused, or allegedly caused, by participating in this Sweepstakes or use or redemption of the prize. Any disputes that may arise hereunder shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of New York without regard to the conflicts of laws principles of any jurisdiction. Venue with respect to any such disputes shall be had in the state and federal courts of the State of New York. All taxes are the responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner, who may receive an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the final actual value of the prize, if applicable. Each entrant acknowledges that the Sweepstakes Entities have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Promotion or any prize, including but not limited to its quality or fitness for a particular purpose.
11. OFFICIAL RULES/WINNERS' LIST REQUESTS: To obtain a copy of these Official Rules or for notification of the winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: "Amstel Light Burger Bash 2013" c/o Tasting Table 447 Broadway Fl 5; New York, NY 10013. Requests for winners' lists must be received no later than three months after the end of the Sweepstakes Period. VT residents may omit return postage.
12. SPONSOR: TDT Media, Inc., 447 Broadway Fl 5; New York, NY 10013.