This sweepstakes has closed.
To make sure you don’t miss another food-centric sweepstakes, join Tasting Table for free
GOURMET GETAWAY TO L.A. 2014: OFFICIAL RULES
*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Tasting Table 2014 The Gourmet Getaway to LA 2014 Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") is open only to legal residents of the forty nine (49) United States and the District of Columbia (void in Rhode Island, Puerto Rico, all U.S. territories and possessions and all overseas military installations) who are at least twenty one (21) years of age or older as of April 14, 2014. All employees of TDT Media Inc., doing business as Tasting Table ("Sponsor") and Open Table, Inc. and Amazon Services LLC ("Amazon"), their affiliates, sales representatives, licensees or agents (all of the foregoing, collectively, "Sweepstakes Entities"), and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each (whether legally related or not), are ineligible to enter or win the Sweepstakes. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. Entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of these "Official Rules".
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes entry period begins at 12:01 a.m. EST on April 14, 2014 and ends at 11:59 p.m. EST on May 12, 2014 (the "Sweepstakes Period"). Winner will be selected from entries properly submitted during the Sweepstakes Period.
3. SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS: You may enter the Sweepstakes by completing all required entry fields provided on the sweepstakes entry form (located online at www.tastingtable.com/LAgetaway2014) during the Sweepstakes Period. Limit: one (1) registration per person and per email address, except for each friend you invite to enter the Sweepstakes through the method made available in the Sweepstakes entry pages, you can also obtain a "bonus" entry. Limit: four (4) bonus entries per person and per email address. In order to enter the sweepstakes, you must opt-in to receive newsletters from Tasting Table and OpenTable. Opt-ing in to receive newsletters from MyHabit is optional and not a requirement of eligibility.
4. PUBLICITY: As a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, except where prohibited by law, each entrant and each potential Grand Prize Winner by accepting the Grand Prize grants to the Sweepstakes Entities, a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free license and right, to publicize, broadcast, display and/or otherwise use the Sweepstakes entrant's name, city, state and biographical material (collectively, "Licensed Rights") in any media now known or hereafter devised throughout the world in perpetuity for advertising and publicity purposes, without additional review, compensation, permission or approval of any Grand Prize Winner.
5. SELECTION OF SWEEPSTAKES WINNER: One (1) potential Grand Prize Winner will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about May 13, 2014 to each receive one (1) grand prize.
Two (2) roundtrip economy airline tickets within the United States to Los Angeles, California including all taxes and fees pertaining solely to the two (2) roundtrip economy airline tickets, from a major airport nearest the winner's primary home residence (as determined by Sponsor) in the forty nine (49) states within the United States (void in Rhode Island, Puerto Rico, all U.S. territories and possessions and all overseas military installations). Value up to $1,500 USD.
Hotel Accommodations for two (2) persons (one  single room, double occupancy) for two (2) nights at a hotel in Los Angeles, California. Overnight accommodations are complimentary inclusive of taxes and resort fee, based on double occupancy. Additional occupancy or room changes are subject to additional fees. Room cannot be combined with any other offer, promotion or sweepstakes. Value up to $800 USD.
One (1) $1,000.00 MYHABIT gift card ("GC")
One (1) USD gift card for $1,000 to be used towards dinner at one of LA's best restaurants and cooking classes of the winner's choice.
Prize Package Disclaimer
Airfare and hotel components must be booked within 90 days of claiming the prize.
The components of the aforementioned package may not be substituted, exchanged or redeemed independent of each other.
Prize is non-transferable, has no cash value and cannot be exchanged or sold through a third party for redemption.
The winner must have or will need to create an Amazon.com or MYHABIT account in order to redeem the GC. The GC may only be used for purchases of eligible goods on Amazon.com or certain of its affiliated websites. Redemption of the GC will be subject to Amazon.com standard terms, conditions and restrictions applicable to Amazon.com Gift Cards in effect on the day of issuance of the GC. The GC cannot be redeemed for the purchase of gift cards. Except as required by law, the GC cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash, or applied to any other account. Amazon is not responsible if any GC is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. If the GC is lost or stolen, it will not be replaced. See www.amazon.com/gc-legal for complete terms and conditions. The GC is issued and © 2014 by ACI Gift Cards, Inc., a Washington corporation.
The potential Grand Prize Winner will be selected from all eligible entries who took the required actions during the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
The potential Grand Prize Winner will be notified via e-mail to the e-mail address provided on the Sweepstakes entry form. The drawing will be conducted by Sponsor, whose decisions on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following: (1) a potential Grand Prize Winner's failure to respond to email notification within seven (7) days after its transmission; (2) the return of an email notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts; (3) a potential Grand Prize Winner's failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency; (4) a potential Grand Prize Winner's failure to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability/Publicity Release within seven (7) days after its transmission; (5) a potential Grand Prize Winner's failure to validly claim the prize by May 20, 2014 and (6) any other non-compliance with the Official Rules. In the event of a prize forfeiture, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner.
6. All taxes on the prize, if any, and other expenses related to accepting and/or using a prize not listed in these rules, including travel to/from the prize, are the sole responsibility of each winner. All prizes will be awarded, provided that they are validly claimed by June 5, 2014, after which no alternate winner will be selected, nor unclaimed prizes awarded.
7. GENERAL RULES: By entering or participating in the Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules, and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information or technical failures of any kind, (2) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; or (3) any other computer, network, technical, human or other error, problem or malfunction that may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, or the selection or notification of winners. Further, if, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons outside the control of the Sponsor which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes (or portion thereof), Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes (or portion thereof). Sponsor also reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify the entry of any individual found to be (a) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or any website operated by the Sweepstakes Entities; (b) using any robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods, which will void all such entries; (c) violating these Official Rules or the terms of service, conditions of use, and/or general rules of any Sponsor property or service; or (d) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the awarding, delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of the prize; participation in this Sweepstakes or in any activity or travel related thereto or from any interaction with, or downloading of, computer Sweepstakes information.
8. PARTICIPANT OBLIGATIONS: By entering, each entrant agrees to defend, indemnify, release and hold harmless Sweepstakes Entities from and against any and all losses, demands, damages, rights, claims, actions and liabilities of any kind arising out of or related to (i) entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or (ii) entrant's participation in any prize-related activities (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s)). The Grand Prize Winner assume all liability for any injury, death, or damage caused, or allegedly caused, by participating in this Sweepstakes or use or redemption of the prize. Any disputes that may arise hereunder shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of New York without regard to the conflicts of laws principles of any jurisdiction. Venue with respect to any such disputes shall be had in the state and federal courts of the State of New York. All taxes are the responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner, who may receive an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the final actual value of the prize, if applicable.
10. OFFICIAL RULES/WINNERS' LIST REQUESTS: To obtain a copy of these Official Rules or for notification of the winner, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: "Gourmet Getaway to LA 2014 Sweepstakes" c/o Tasting Table 447 Broadway Fl 5; New York, NY 10013. Requests for winners' lists must be received no later than three months after the end of the Sweepstakes Period. VT residents may omit return postage.
11. SPONSOR: TDT Media, Inc., 447 Broadway Fl 5; New York, NY 10013. Amazon is not a sponsor of this Sweepstakes.