To provide fair and equal chance of winning any Tasting Table-sponsored sweepstakes on our site or in our daily emails, we provide these official rules. Please review these rules before entering any Tasting Table sweepstakes. Where there is a discrepancy between the official rules below and any sweepstakes details provided with a specific sweepstakes, the specific sweepstakes rules apply. If you have questions, write to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE OR WIN. PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. All winners must be 21 years of age or older, unless otherwise stated and/or posted. All winners must be legal U.S. residents at the time of winning.
- How to participate in a sweepstakes: Winners of random email sweepstakes will be chosen at random from emails received at the sweepstakes email address provided in the sweepstakes. Only one entry per email address used to send the email will be considered for sweepstakes entry, unless multiple entries are specifically allowed in the sweepstakes description. Unless otherwise specified in an individual sweepstakes description, no person may enter any sweepstakes more than once using multiple email addresses. Sweepstakes entrants must send entries using the correct sweepstakes entry email address, subject line, and any other specific entry information requested in the sweepstakes description. Tasting Table is not responsible for and will not consider as potential sweepstakes winners any incomplete or incorrect entries. Emails sent but not received by Tasting Table (for any reason) are also not eligible to win.
- How we choose winners: Winners are chosen at random from all entries received by the sweepstakes closing date specified in the sweepstakes description. All closing dates and times are described in Eastern Standard Time (EST) unless otherwise noted in the sweepstakes description.
- How we contact winners: Tasting Table will email any winners of sweepstakes or sweepstakes a "winner notification email" to the sender email address used to enter the sweepstakes, and the person receiving and replying to the winner notification email will be considered the winner unless that person specifies another person as the winner. Tasting Table will mail the sweepstakes prize to the address supplied by the recipient of the winner announcement email. The winner must claim the prize by email response to the winner notification email within 30 days of the date Tasting Table sent the winner notification email. Failure to respond shall mean that the winner forfeits the prize. Tasting Table is not required to award elsewhere any prizes forfeited by the chosen winner(s).
- Winners are solely responsible for all taxes and/or fees that may be incurred. All cash winners are required to verify proper and legal picture identification and Social Security number within 30 days of notification of winning the cash prize. Winner may forfeit any and all cash winnings if verification cannot or has not been made within 30 days. Upon proper verification, cash winnings will be awarded by check, and mailed to winner's mailing address within seven (7) business days.
- Each prizewinner must supply Tasting Table with his/her legal name, mailing address, birth date, daytime and nighttime telephone numbers. In the case of a cash winner, winner must also supply social security number.
- Winners may not request substitutions of prize winnings. All winners are solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or fees, and all such additional costs that may be incurred.
- Neither Tasting Table, Tasting Table sponsors, nor employees of Tasting Table or individual sponsors may be held liable for any warranty, costs, damage, injury, or any other claims incurred as a result of usage of any winners of a prize once winner has taken possession of the product. Tasting Table is not liable for any loss arising out of or in connection with or resulting from any sweepstakes promoted by Tasting Table.
- If the specified prize becomes unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, Tasting Table may substitute a prize of like or equal value.
- Management, employees and families of Tasting Table are prohibited from winning any prizes awarded by Tasting Table.
- Tasting Table reserves the right to alter any rules of any sweepstakes at anytime. If you have any questions or complaints about a Tasting Table sweepstakes, please contact email@example.com
SPECIAL RULES FOR SWEEPSTAKES INVOLVING THE SUBMISSION OF PHOTOS, TEXT OR OTHER MATERIAL:
- Entries selected for display and to win best of sweepstakes and any other sweepstakes requiring photo, text or other content from the entrants will be judged entirely at the discretion of Tasting Table.
- By submitting any photo or information to Tasting Table, you hereby grant to Tasting Table and its affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees and assigns, an irrevocable, perpetual and royalty-free right to use, reproduce, edit, display, transmit, prepare derivative works of, modify, publish and otherwise make use of the submitted photo or other information in any and all media, whether now known or hereinafter created, throughout the world and for any purpose. In addition to other things, the rights granted to Tasting Table include but are not limited to the right to resize, crop, censor, compress, edit, feature, caption, affix logos to, and to otherwise alter or make use of the submitted photo; By submitting any photo or information to Tasting Table, you hereby represent and warrant that the submitted photo or information does not and shall not infringe on any copyright, any rights of privacy or publicity of any person, or any other right of any third party, and you have the right to grant any and all rights and licenses granted to Tasting Table herein, including but not limited to all necessary rights under copyright, free and clear of any claims or encumbrances; You acknowledge and agree that Tasting Table shall have no obligation to post, display or otherwise make publicly available any photo or information submitted by you, and may, in its sole and unfettered discretion, remove, edit, modify or delete any photo or information that you submit to Tasting Table; You understand and intend that any photo or information submitted by you to Tasting Table may be available for viewing, rating, review and comment on by the public, and understand that comments or ratings with which you disagree or are unhappy about may be published or otherwise become associated with any photo or information you submit to Tasting Table. By submitting any photo or information to Tasting Table, you hereby waive any privacy expectations that you may have with respect to any such photo or information submitted by you to Tasting Table. You hereby agree to hold Tasting Table and its affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees sponsors and assigns harmless from and against, and hereby waive any right to pursue, any claims of any nature arising in connection with the inclusion in, publication via or display on any Tasting Table site or in our email newsletters, or any other use authorized under these Terms, of any photo or information submitted to Tasting Table by you; Photos or information submitted by you to Tasting Table shall be the property of Tasting Table, and Tasting Table shall have no obligation to preserve, return or otherwise make available to you or others any photos or information so submitted.