Feminist Cheese, Ina Garten's Engagement Chicken & More
We get it, you're busy. We're swamped, too—busy combing the Internet to keep you in the loop amid this fast-moving world, that is. Head into the weekend with these articles, food-related deep dives and Tasting Table reads stored away as dinner party conversation fodder.
All About Food
• If women are the leaders in food media, why aren't they covering more female chefs? Esquire dives into the issue.
• The newest force taking a stand against sexism? Feminist cheese.
• Living proof Ina Garten's engagement chicken actually works.
• We're not sure even Martha Stewart can make pies this stunning.
Around the Web
• We're calling it now: "Panic pouring" is going to be 2018's definitive meme.
• A library in Wales is letting you take your love of books to a whole different level.
• Thanks to a random act of kindness, one heroic homeless man is getting a new chance at life.
This Week on TT
• The sexual harassment allegations against a Top Chef judge prove this conversation is far from over.
• New York has finally reversed its most head-scratching drinking law.
UPDATE: (December 11, 2017) This article originally announced the return of Molto Mario on Food Network. Following the news of Mario Batali's widespread sexual harassment, Food Network has placed the show on hold and the listing has been removed from this story.
Please check your inbox to verify your email address.