Audience Development Analyst
Location: Tasting Table headquarters in Soho, Manhattan, New York
Tasting Table is seeking an audience development analyst to assist in monitoring, tracking, and analyzing social media performance data to help grow our audience in 2017. This is an exciting opportunity for a food-loving analyst who wants to grow their social media analytics skillset in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate is data-savvy, loves food and digital media, and is highly motivated and full of ideas.
- Compiling weekly and monthly social media performance reports, as well as other periodic reports
- Monitoring and tracking performance of Tasting Table content on social media
- Monitoring competitors in the social media space and analyzing performance and new trends, as well as compiling competitive intelligence reports
- Analyzing social media and site traffic trends and insights to help shape audience growth strategy
- 1+ years of work experience in data science or social media analytics
- Proficiency in Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint, and/or Google Sheets/Slides
- Experience with a variety of digital and social analytics tools such as Facebook Insights, Parsely, CrowdTangle, Google Analytics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passionate about social media and proficient in all major social media platforms
- Bachelor's degree
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. If we feel that you may be a fit, we will contact you for an interview. Please, no recruiters.
Brand Partnerships Manager - Chicago
Tasting Table is looking to grow its sales team in Chicago. An ideal candidate is an ambitious self-starter, a strategic and independent thinker, outgoing, and a proven go-getter with a strong understanding of content-based advertising.
- 1-2 years sales-related experience
- Motivated and confident with the ability to work independently (set/achieve personal activity and financial goals, define/accomplish projects) and work remotely
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to present content/advertising solutions to decision makers
- Tenacious approach in navigating potential clients to break business
- Ability to create and maintain relationships among client and agency teams, amidst an ever changing media planning and buying landscape
- Generate RFP opportunities through meetings and constant correspondence with target accounts
- Strategic closer
- Ability to learn and think quickly, entrepreneurial spirit
- Bachelor's degree
- Work closely with internal teams on all aspects of the sales lifecycle, from lead generation to media plan and proposal development
- Support Brand Partnerships Director in Chicago with large, key accounts
- Achieve sales goals and maximize all revenue and growth opportunities for Tasting Table
- Participate in regular sales meetings and provide on-going reporting and feedback to sales management in Chicago
- Participate in industry associations and trade groups
Compensation: salary + commission + benefits
To apply, please send resume with cover letter to CHIBrandPartnershipsManager@tastingtable.com. If we feel that you may be a fit, we will contact you for an interview. Please, no recruiters.