Senior Graphic Designer
Tasting Table has an immediate opening for an experienced graphic designer to work in our New York office. This role is responsible for delivering innovative, original and creative visual solutions for TT Editorial, Content Studio, Marketing/Sales, Brand Experiences and Product teams. This is a role for a designer who wants to create best-in-class art across a wide variety of mediums and projects and works well under tight deadlines. The ideal candidate will understand TT's premium brand vision, be an expert in digital and mobile-centric design and continually come up with new ways to improve our creative.
- Create lush, original and best-in-class visual solutions across all of Tasting Table's departments
- Concept, design and execute infographics, illustrations, video art, co-branded landing web pages, custom web pages and microsite user flows + mockups, storyboards, custom suites of ad units, new article and email templates, typography treatments, event collateral, visual displays, etc.
- Collaborate with Editorial, Marketing, Content Studio, Product, Brand Experiences and Audience Development teams to create art that reflects the desired aesthetic, specs and requirements of the projects
- Quickly turn around multiple daily and weekly assignments in order to meet deadlines
- Establish and apply art direction on all aspects of execution and lead creative discussions
- Ensure all design is mobile compatible
- Translate marketing objectives and brand strategies into on-brand creative execution
- Research new design ideas and trends
- Source stock photography and retouch images
- 3-5 years of graphic design experience with an established digital company
- Understanding of UX/UI design experience is a must to ensure seamless asset handoff to the technology team
- A basic understanding of some core concepts of modern web design, such as responsive design and usability + performance enhancements
- Expertise in identity, typography, layout, illustration and mobile design
- A strong portfolio demonstrating creative executions across social, web, mobile, email and print
- Deep knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud Products (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc) and Keynote experience is a plus. HTML/CSS is a plus
- Strong multi-tasking and attention to detail
- Ability to convey ideas and solutions both verbally and visually
- Strong attention to detail and creative vision, but open to new opportunities to evolve the brand
- Ability to work quickly and under pressure without sacrificing quality
- A deep understanding of and curiosity for digital design trends
- Visually creative with an eye for design; Photoshop experience
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Ability work as a team player and manage multiple tasks and projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to time manage and prioritize items for all members of the creative team
- Deadline driven and able to create and streamline processes to execute design projects in a resourceful manner
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. If we think that you may be a fit, we will contact you for an interview. Please no recruiters.
Location: Tasting Table Headquarters, SoHo, Manhattan, New York City
Tasting Table is looking for an energetic new team member to work in our Product Department at our New York City headquarters. The company is laser focused on audience growth and is seeking a data-driven individual to manage and enhance our current products and optimize our online product & content strategy. A strong knowledge of Google Analytics and Excel is mandatory. This role is tasked with helping the company make smart, fast decisions to optimize potential for growth. Understanding of business goals for interpretation & communication of recommendations is key.
The position will work very closely with the following departments: audience development, editorial, marketing, product (including the DINE iOS app) and operations. Data, communication, passion and drive are key characteristics that will help the individual thrive in this environment.
This position requires obsessive attention to detail, excellent research ability and a positive, go-getter attitude. Motivation, resourcefulness and enthusiasm are musts: All of the projects are time-sensitive, so organization and time-management skills are essential to maintain efficiency. You will be working with engineers, therefore logic always prevails.
- Work closely with Director of Product, directors, and various departments to help build, develop, iterate, and enhance new and existing products to achieve business goals
- Work with Director of Product to lead product definition and successfully maintain and execute on the product roadmap by collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- Oversee content syndication partnerships from a product standpoint
- Constantly innovate and improve internal workflow functions by leveraging technical solutions or new platforms
- Successfully own and execute on all facets of the product lifecycle from ideation to production; to include post release strategy (e.g. A/B testing, user testing, iterate based on data, etc.)
- Manage expectations and product development pipeline across departments while prioritizing based on overall company objectives.
- Train and act as a resource to other departments when onboarding a new product, tool, or tech solution/best practice.
- Apply SEO expertise to keyword and competitor research, reporting, linking, conversion goals, on-page and off page optimization, rich media, image and digital asset (ex. blog, social media) optimization, and mobile; responsible for performance outcomes
- Analyze data for content, product, or general site performance for various departments.
- Keep up to date with latest products and/or best practices relative to the media or Tasting Table workplace.
- Bachelor’s Degree (CS/Engineering preferred but not required)
- 2-4 years of product experience (preferably in Digital Media)
- Adept at solving complex problems
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to understand when you are wrong
- Good sense of humor
- Familiarity with DMPs and/or the world of online (especially mobile advertising)
- Strong communication and reasoning skills across departments including those with non-technical backgrounds
- Ability to quickly and accurately forecast potential product solutions/implementations to solve overall business goals.
- Proficient with web/mobile product design and UI/UX best practices
- Experience in managing content syndication (eg. Facebook Instant, AMP, Apple News, Flipboard)
- Experience in iOS UI/UX design and development
- Experience in mobile app cohort analysis, funnel optimizations, setting conversion goals, and retention strategy
- Experience in push notification testing and strategy
- Mastery of Microsoft Office Suite
- Extremely experienced in Google Apps (Including but not limited to Docs, Sheets, Scripts, Data Studio, Google Analytics, Google Search Console)
- Knowledgeable of SEO best practices and SaaS tools (Eg. Moz, Google Trends, SemRush)
- Familiar with process management tools (eg. Trello, Asana)
- Experience using wireframe tools
- Experience in A/B testing, user testing
- Experience in cloud-based database management, data manipulation, and record upkeep
- Familiar with messenger bots and/or artificial intelligence/machine learning SaaS platforms is a plus
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS, JS, Python, Node.js a plus
This position includes a competitive salary, two weeks vacation, health and dental insurance, 401(k) program, stocked Stella Artois (TM) office fridge
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we feel that you may be a fit, we will contact you for an interview. Please, no recruiters. At this time, Tasting Table is not able to offer relocation packages.
Integrated Marketing Manager
Tasting Table is currently seeking an Integrated Marketing Manager to join our growing marketing department. This manager will work closely with the Brand Partnerships team to develop compelling, customized marketing programs that are strategic to advertisers’ brand goals and objectives as well as general sales materials for the Tasting Table brand to take to market. This position reports into the Integrated Marketing Director.
- Field day-to-day integrated marketing and RFP requests from Brand Partnerships team
- Work with Brand Partnerships to develop customized solutions for existing and prospective partners
- Develop compelling sales stories for advertisers based on editorial and audience data and statistics
- Write and designed custom proposals and presentations
- Coordinate with other departments (e.g. Operations, Product, Brand Experiences, Editorial) to provide detailed hand-off for sold marketing programs
- Complete client-facing program recaps and case studies
- Develop new, proactive integrated marketing packages and programs
- Create and write category-specific presentations, sell sheets and other sales collateral
- Participate in client and agency meetings, calls and brainstorms, as needed
- Independently manage workload to insure deadlines are met
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3-5 Years of experience in digital media, communications or other related field (experience developing integrated marketing programs a plus)
- Excellent persuasive writing and presentation development skills
- Extremely organized multi-tasker
- Solid understanding of the digital media landscape
- Adept at working in a highly-collaborative atmosphere, yet comfortable owning projects
- Passion for the food and drink culture (dining, drinking, cooking, entertaining, chefs, food travel, etc.)
- Computer skills: Mac Applications, Microsoft Office Suite (InDesign and Photoshop a plus)
Compensation: Salary + benefits. Tasting Table is not able to offer relocation packages at this time. Please, no recruiters.
Please send your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com. If we think you may be a fit, we will contact you for more information. Applicants without salary requirements will not be considered.
Brand Partnerships Manager - Chicago
Tasting Table is looking to grow its sales team in Chicago. An ideal candidate is an ambitious self-starter, a strategic and independent thinker, outgoing, and a proven go-getter with a strong understanding of content-based advertising.
- 1-2 years sales-related experience
- Motivated and confident with the ability to work independently (set/achieve personal activity and financial goals, define/accomplish projects) and work remotely
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to present content/advertising solutions to decision makers
- Tenacious approach in navigating potential clients to break business
- Ability to create and maintain relationships among client and agency teams, amidst an ever changing media planning and buying landscape
- Generate RFP opportunities through meetings and constant correspondence with target accounts
- Strategic closer
- Ability to learn and think quickly, entrepreneurial spirit
- Bachelor's degree
- Work closely with internal teams on all aspects of the sales lifecycle, from lead generation to media plan and proposal development
- Support Brand Partnerships Director in Chicago with large, key accounts
- Achieve sales goals and maximize all revenue and growth opportunities for Tasting Table
- Participate in regular sales meetings and provide on-going reporting and feedback to sales management in Chicago
- Participate in industry associations and trade groups
Compensation: salary + commission + benefits
To apply, please send resume with cover letter to CHIBrandPartnershipsManager@tastingtable.com. If we feel that you may be a fit, we will contact you for an interview. Please, no recruiters.