Brand Partnerships Intern
Location: Tasting Table headquarters in Soho, Manhattan, New York
Tasting Table, the award-winning food lifestyle brand, is looking for a savvy and ambitious Brand Partnerships intern to work out of our New York City headquarters. This paid role will support the business development efforts of our sales team. Potential interns should be obsessively attentive to detail, keenly adept at internet research, willing to commit to 20-30 hours per week and have a positive, go-getter attitude.
- Updating our brand partnerships contacts database
- Conducting prospecting research
- STRONG attention to detail
- Keen interest in sales, advertising and/or marketing
- Excellent email communication skills
- A self-starter mentality with a solid sense of judgement
To apply, please follow this link, and follow the instructions to complete both the application questionnaire and submit your resume. If we feel that you may be a fit, we will contact you for an interview. Please, no recruiters.
Brand Partnerships Director
Location: Tasting Table Headquarters in Soho, Manhattan, New York
Tasting Table is looking for a storyteller with a passion for consultative sales. Based in New York, this role is responsible for representing Tasting Table’s integrated capabilities in the marketplace with the goal of driving new business and generating revenue.
Tasting Table uses a modern, tech-centric approach to our sales funnel. The ideal candidate is tech-savvy, highly motivated and has experience selling, marketing and/or managing branded partnerships. They have an obsessive drive to win, allergic to the phrase, “that’s not my job” and an unrelenting sense of urgency.
- Pitch, negotiate and close new business
- Commit to and internalize Tasting Table’s unique sales process map, it’s terminology, tools, players and flow
- Work assiduously within our sales CRM system and databases
- Thrive within a highly operationalized and transparent sales organization
- Effectively prepare for and lead new business pitches
- Strategically build and nurture your sales pipeline
- Foster strong client and agency relationships by being respected, knowledgeable and relevant to your assigned industries/brands
- Collaborate with marketing to develop creative solutions and partnership programs
- Work closely with our Client Success team on post sale execution
- MUST have 3+ years’ experience in client services, sales or sales marketing, preferably in digital publishing.
- A passion (and expert ability) for presenting and public speaking
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Creative problem solver who thinks on their feet and can change course fluidly in real time during new business meetings
- Superior organizational skills and ability to prioritize demands and meet deadlines, while not losing sight of big picture
- Travel is required
This position includes a competitive salary, commission plus two weeks paid vacation, health and dental insurance, 401(k) program and gym stipend.
To apply, please follow this link, and follow the instructions to complete both the application questionnaire and submit your resume (these are two separate steps). If we feel that you may be a fit, we will contact you for an interview. Please, no recruiters
Tasting Table is seeking an editorial intern in New York City. This internship is an exciting opportunity for a food-loving entry-level professional who wants to grow their digital and social media skill sets in a dynamic, fast-paced environment while experiencing the entire editorial process. The intern will work closely with the editors to pitch ideas, write articles, contribute to social accounts and provide fact-checking support, as well as assistance with research and editorial administrative duties.
The potential intern should be willing to commit to at least 15 hours a week (Monday through Friday) for a duration of at least three months at the Tasting Table office in Soho. This position requires obsessive attention to detail, as well as strong research and writing skills, and the ideal candidate should be highly motivated and full of ideas.
The intern should also have good knowledge of the web and viral content, the New York City and national food scenes, and a curiosity and passion for all things off the beaten path.
Maturity and motivation are musts: Most of the work will be done independently, thus organization and time management skills are essential.
Interested candidates do not need to be students in order to apply, but Tasting Table will work with college students on the process of doing the internship for school credit.
- Contribute to edit brainstorms
- Research various types of editorial content, including fact-checking information, making phone calls and diving into trends
- Pitch ideas and write articles as needed
- Build stories in our CMS
- Assist the social media team with posting across all platforms and community management
- Perform general administrative editorial responsibilities
- Attend events and out-of-office photo shoots
- Strong passion for food, drink and dining, and good working knowledge of the New York City and national food scenes
- Quick, intuitive learner who is driven by details
- Dependable team player who's willing to take on any task
- Interest in and knowledge of the digital media publication space, especially in the food and beverage industry
To apply, please send a cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we feel you may be a fit, we will contact you for an interview. Please, no recruiters.