Location: Tasting Table Headquarters in Soho, Manhattan, New York
TastingTable.com, the daily email publication devoted to the best of food and drink culture, is seeking an intern in New York City for the Partnership Marketing role. This paid internship will focus on the business side of our operations, specifically Tasting Table's brand partnerships team. This intern will support the team's efforts to develop and maintain third party partnerships with the purpose of acquiring subscribers.
Potential interns should be willing to commit to coming to the Tasting Table office in Soho at least 20 hours Monday through Friday for a duration of four months: February 2015 - May 2015.
This position requires an obsessive attention to detail, excellent research and writing skills with a positive, go-getter attitude. Motivation, resourcefulness and enthusiasm are musts as many of the projects are time-sensitive, so prioritization and time-management skills are essential to maintain efficiency.
Interested candidates do not need to be students in order to apply, but Tasting Table will work with college students on the process of doing the internship for school credit.
- Supporting the workflow of marketing campaigns, both for Tasting Table and brand partners, to ensure they are executed in a timely and accurate manner
- Assisting in copywriting for marketing programs including proofreading to ensure final materials are within brand guidelines and messaging
- Tracking, monitoring and reporting results to evaluate and improve the efficiencies of the marketing campaigns and channels used
- Creating meeting agendas/recaps/call sheets as well as daily reports
- Identifying partners with like-minded digital properties
- Researching competitive initiatives and key trends
- Ad hoc projects to streamline business operation functions within the Marketing Team
- Knowledge of the digital food and drink space and a passion for media
- A love for talking to and meeting new people
- Advanced computer knowledge (Mac experience preferred), including Google Docs, Photoshop, and general Internet savvy
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency with Excel
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment; setting priorities and meeting deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, including perfect grammar/punctuation/diction when writing copy
- Self-starter who can work both independently and in a team environment
- Ability to think both creatively and strategically